Теперь взглянем на коробки Soul Wars и Malign Sorcery. И то и то уже несколько раз рассмотрели во всяких анбоксах и прочих, но почему бы и нет.
Итак внутри Войн Душ у нас 52 миньки Штормкастов и Призраков (19 первых и 33 вторых), ПОЛНЫЙ рульбук, 3 буклета, которые расскажут как начать играть, 12 кубиков д6, 12-идюймовая рулетка, инструкция и трансфер шиты для Штормкастов. Ну и на сдачу 32-страничное превью к одноимённой новелле от Black Library.
Внутри коробки Волшебства 88-страничный хардкавер с правилами, как использовать это расширение в АоСе, 13 миниатюр Бесконечных Заклинаний и бонусом карточки для них.
Описание на английском ниже, сперва Войны Душ, потом Волшебство.
Containing 52 push-fit Stormcast Eternals and Nighthaunt miniatures, along with a 320-page hardback Core Book and an exclusive 32-page Battle of Glymmsforge booklet, Soul Wars is the perfect boxed set for those who want to dive into this exciting new chapter in the Age of Sigmar right away. Included:
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars contains 52 miniatures 33 Nighthaunt, and 19 Stormcast Eternals providing 2 players with an army each with which to do spectacular battle. Each miniature is push-fit, with no glue necessary meaning you can have them assembled and ready for war impressively quickly:
33 push-fit Nighthaunt miniatures:
– A Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed: a particularly sinister Nighthaunt leader atop a skeletal steed wearing rams horns, he wields a sword of stolen hours in his right hand;
– A Lord Executioner: distinguishable by the macabre gallows lashed to his back (and the screaming souls surrounding it), this miniature is armed with a decapitating greataxe;
– A Guardian of Souls: this Nighthaunt wizard carries a chill blade in his left hand, with a tall nightmare lantern in the other, used to summon the spirits of the dead;
– A Spirit Torment: masked and pitiless, this miniature uses the heavy shacklegheist chains he carries to attack his enemies in swinging arcs;
– 4 Grimghast Reapers: cursed, indiscriminate killers, the Grimghast Reapers are armed with double-handed slasher scythes their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell;
– 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunters glaive;
– A 20-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
19 push-fit Stormcast Eternals miniaturesc:
– A Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger: a splendidly-armoured, mounted centrepiece carrying an aetherstave. Hiis Gryph-charger is rearing high, showing off its sharp claws and razor beak;
– A Knight-Incantor: this female Stormcast Eternals wizard is armed with an incantors staff, and carries spirit flasks and a voidstorm scroll;
– 3 Evocators: a unit of Stormcast Eternals wizards, each armed with a tempest blade and stormstave, led by an Evocator-Prime;
– A unit of 5 Castigators: each armed with a thunderhead greatbow specially designed to destroy the ethereal, this unit is led by a Castigator-Prime;
– 8 Sequitors: led by a Sequitor-Prime, this unit of fearsome warriors is armed with stormsmite mauls, along with soulshields;
– A Celestar Ballista: a large piece of mobile artillery that launches bolts of blessed sigmarite, crewed by 2 Stormcast Eternals clutching not only sigmarite blades but a variety of instruments used to calibrate the ballista.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars is packed with gaming content the complete, unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book is included, full of background and rules, along with 3 booklets that explain how to play games, from the basic rules to the more advanced, optional rules you can slot in at your leisure:
An 8-page booklet providing essential information about the Age of Sigmar, the contents of the box youve just opened and the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. Includes an overview of the Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals factions, as well as a Battleplan!
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book
This is a 320-page hardback book filled with rich history, background and rules you can use to play your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in whatever way you see fit. Open Play, Matched play and Narrative Play sections are included, each of which can be tailored to your preference. Contained within:
– Detailed background on the history leading up to the Age of Sigmar, from the destruction of the world-that-was to Sigmars discovery and exploration of the Mortal Realms, the civilisations that rose and the Age of Chaos that destroyed them, from the glorious vengeance meted out by Sigmars Stormcast Eternals to the vile plan set in motion by Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead, which threatens every mortal soul to have ever lived and sets in motion the Soul Wars this box represents;
– The full Core Rules an illustrated and annotated guide showing how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar in an easy to follow manner;
– A guide to Open Play games, including a Battleplan Generator which helps you choose objectives, special rules and victory conditions; Coalition of Death rules for team-based play (with 3 Battleplans); and in-depth rules for Ladder Campaigns;
– A guide to Narrative Play games, including an annotated example game; a guide to setting up Historical Battles; special rules and 2 Battleplans for re-enacting sieges; rules and 2 Battleplans for fighting in the tunnels and caverns beneath the Mortal Realms; and Triumph & Treachery rules for 3 or more players;
– A guide to Matched Play games, which allow players to test their mettle in evenly-matched games of skill and tactics with Pitched Battles allowing for different battle lengths, rules for fielding Warscroll Battalions and Allied units and a table of Battle Strategies providing unpredictable objectives and outcomes to challenge even the most battle-hardened general.
Battle of Glymmsforge
This 32-page booklet sets the scene for the included miniatures featuring background on the Soul Wars, details of the Stormcast Eternals Sacrosanct Chambers and the history of the Free City of Glymmsforge, the most sacred of Sigmars strongholds. On top of this is an overview of Shyish the Realm of Death and Nagashs grand plan; part of which includes an undead assault on Glymmsforge.
It includes profiles on each miniature in the box their place in their army, their abilities and their origins as well as an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted models. 13 Warscroll Cards are also included: these are handy, small-format cards containing the rules for each unit included in the box.
This is a 16-page booklet containing everything you need to begin playing games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar right away. Illustrated examples of every mechanic in the game are here, with step-by step instructions taking you through movement, attacking, using abilities, using magic and testing for battleshock.
It includes rules for terrain, explanations of Warscrolls, Warscroll Battalions and Battleplans, Realm of Battle rules and Allegiance Abilities. On its own, this is everything you need to set up and play immediately combined with the myriad optional rules found in the Core Book its an incredibly powerful and flexible basis for playing wargames with your miniatures the way you want to.
Of course, the expansive, flexible rules and spectacular miniatures are hard to use without some accessories: Soul Wars includes:
– 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice;
– A 12 transparent range ruler;
– An easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build
– A Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet.
Also included is a 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars, whetting your appetite for further adventures in the Age of Sigmar.
The Malign Sorcery boxed set is an expansion for Warhammer Age of Sigmar containing new rules and spells for magic, along with 17 imposing miniatures used to represent Endless Spells, powerful pieces of sorcery that can be unleashed by any wizard. These rules and miniatures can be used alongside the core rules to introduce wildly different and incredibly powerful spells brought about by the Arcanum Optimar an age of rampant magic. When combined with the Realm of Battle rules found in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, this set becomes a gaming toolbox you can use to fight narrative-driven battles in the Mortal Realms.
Contained within the box:
Malign Sorcery features an 88-page hardback book packed with rules and background:
– Magic in the Mortal Realms: a history of magic in the Mortal Realms, tracing the origins of sorcery back to the Age of Myth and presenting detailed information on the differing specialisations of various races, and the magics of the Eight Realms.
– The Learning of Magic: all sorcerers face the same dangers when bending wild powers to their will the forces Order, Death, Destruction and Chaos deal with these dangers in their own manners, detailed here;
– Concerning Realmstone: this mysterious substance contains enough power to annihilate cities here is detailed the different realmstones which can be found across the Eight Realms;
– Descriptions of 13 manifestations that herald a new era of magic, which will soon be seen of every battlefield in the Mortal Realms;
– A showcase of the miniatures found in the box, including step-by-step guides and descriptions of effective painting techniques.
Rules expanding the use of magic in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar make up the second section of the book:
– Endless Spells: these are the rules for using the miniatures included with Malign Sorcery, magical constructs which remain in play until dispelled or out of bounds. This includes 5 Narrative Battleplans designed for use with this set;
– Skirmish on the Realms Edge: the wild magics unleashed by the necroquake grow wilder the closer to the borders between realms an army finds itself these are rules for fighting skirmishes right where the sorcery is at its strongest. Includes Command Traits, Artefacts, and Leader Spells, Rewards of Battle and Edge of Aqshy scenery rules (for games set within that Realm). Also includes a Skirmish battleplan specifically designed for use with this set;
– Paths to Glory at the Realms Edge: rules for playing a Path to Glory campaign under the conditions at a realms edge, including Followers Rewards Table and Champions Rewards Table. Also includes 2 Paths to Glory battleplans specifically designed for use with this set;
– Spells of the Realms: 7 sets of spells for use with the Realm of Battle rules from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book;
– Artefacts of the Realms: Artefacts of Power weapons and relics divided between different Mortal Realms for use in games;
– 2 Pitched Battle battleplans specifically designed for use with this set;
– Pitched Battle profiles for the Endless Spells, including minimum and maximum unit sizes, points, and battlefield role.
13 Endless Spells are represented, with 17 push-fit miniatures used to represent the Endless Spells on the tabletop:
– A Purple Sun of Shyish, an enormous spiked orb with a skull face, supplied on purple-coloured plastic;
– Ravenaks Gnashing Jaws, a huge set of jaws that streak across the battlefield, supplied on red-coloured plastic;
– The Suffocating Gravetide, a large wave of skulls pulling up dirt and rocks in a chaotic tsunami, supplied on red-coloured plastic;
– A set of Quicksilver Swords, 11 blades descending to the ground on pillars of flame supplied on silver plastic;
– An Aethervoid Pendulun, an enormous swinging axe with aetherflames describing its arc, supplied on silver plastic;
– A set of Chronomantic Cogs, sinister clockwork bursting from the ground, supplied on silver plastic;
– An Umbral Spellportal, a pair of spectral mirrors supplied on silver plastic;
– A set of Soulsnare Shackles, 3 miniatures depicting magical shackles flailing through the air, supplied on silver plastic;
– A pair of Geminids of Uhl-Ghysh, two spheres locked in magical orbit, supplied on blue plastic;
– A Burning Head, depicted as a huge flaming skull, supplied on blue plastic;
– A Malevolent Maelstrom, an orb full of skeletons surrounded by magical flames, supplied on blue plastic;
– A Prismatic Palisade, a sturdy cover structure made up of sorcerous crystals, supplied on blue plastic;
– An Emerald Lifeswarm, countless insects swarming forth from a fallen warrior, supplied on blue plastic.
The box also includes 14 Endless Spell Warscroll cards these cover each of the miniatures described above with a 14th card covering rules for the Balewind Vortex, available separately. As an added bonus, the entire set comes in a sturdy box with a handle, making it easy to transport to and from games!